Online Ticket Terms
Tickets purchased online can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, voucher or exchanged for cash.
- In case of cancellation by you:
- Should you or any member of your booking need to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, please advise us immediately All cancellations must be made through the call center (email@example.com, 06-7670-5126). As soon as you cancel, your unique confirmation email voucher will become void and non-redeemable. Before the end of validity of your ticket, we will refund 95% of the value of the booking. After the date of validity of the ticket, it will not be possible to amend or refund your ticket
- In case of cancellation by us:
Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings and we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:
(a) accepting the changed arrangements or
(b) purchasing an alternative ticket offer from us. If the chosen alternative date is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will not ask you to pay any more
(c) cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us.
Please note, the above options are not available where any change made is a minor one. In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned options. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
- Force Majeure
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss. In these booking conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
- Email subscription
Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be the first to
about new events and exclusive offers.
- Thank you for subscribing
- You will receive shortly a confirmation email
- ※Your email we will verified within a few minutes.If you fail to receive the confirmation email after a few hours, please check the following.
- Perhaps the spam receiving function has been set up in the mailbox, and the mail is automatically classified into the spam, resulting in the inability to receive the mail.
Please set the mail of each domain name listed below as the valid email, and then log into the mailbox after 24 hours.
- If you still fail to receive our email after setting the valid email receiving function of solaniwa-onsen.com domain, you may have entered an incorrect email address.
Please reconfirm your email address