- Email subscription
Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be the first to
about new events and exclusive offers.
- Thank you for subscribing
- You will receive shortly a confirmation email
- ※Your email we will verified within a few minutes.If you fail to receive the confirmation email after a few hours, please check the following.
- Perhaps the spam receiving function has been set up in the mailbox, and the mail is automatically classified into the spam, resulting in the inability to receive the mail.
Please set the mail of each domain name listed below as the valid email, and then log into the mailbox after 24 hours.
- If you still fail to receive our email after setting the valid email receiving function of solaniwa-onsen.com domain, you may have entered an incorrect email address.
Please reconfirm your email address
- Sake Standing Bar: Itamigo Yamanakaya. Discover our fine selection of Sake from all over Japan, which will pair perfectly with our traditional Japanese finger food.
- The Benten Street General Store sells a great variety of souvenirs originated from Solaniwa Onsen, colorful Japanese groceries and traditional Japanese crafts, and the surrounding items with Anzuchi Momoyama theme, which make people very excited.
- Benihana Cosmetics is a beauty store opened in Kyoto during the Azuchi Momoyama era. The most popular salesclerk, "Minagawa Tora" introduces cosmetics that had been strictly selected for you, which were made from Japanese sake, tea, gold and other materials.
- This is the place you can check pictures taken at various photospots inside of House OSAKAYA. Bring back the one-of-kind picture of House OSAKAYA as your memory.
- For Japanese dim sum, the pastry cook of Solaniwa Onsen combines the humorous atmosphere in Osaka with Japanese dim sum. This kind of dim sum full of creativity is your first choice for gift giving.
- Acupuncture massage on the feet and ears : Foot massage Shop YUMEYA. The massage of the acupuncture points on the ear can promote the activation of blood in the nervous system, clear the lymphatic circulation, improve blood circulation, and prevent your aging. In addition, you can experience popular cupping with detoxification and dampness effects.
- The Beauty room, one of the largest cosmetic room in Japan, covers an area of 100 square meters. You can enjoy hair and skin care produts and aplliances in a quiet, harmonious and fashionable place.
- Threre are seasonable activities held in the Plaza Tenjin, a place for leisure and entertainment. Please pay more attention to the diverse recreational activities on the map inside the plaza.
- There are many stores and restaurants in Benten Street. Crossing the Taiko Bridge, you will see a "Solaniwa Tenjin Shrine" sitting opposite, who is the symbol of the Solaniwa Onsen. Making a wish there may bring you unexpected surprises.
- Nawanoren Kawachiya used to be a public dining hall for Osaka castle's builders. There are three restaurants, providing you with authentic dishes and Osaka's famous food.
- Nawanoren Izumi-ya used to be a public dining hall for Osaka castle's builders. There are three restaurants, providing you with authentic dishes and Osaka's famous food.
- Tsunokuni-ya used to be a public dining hall for Osaka castle's builders. There are three restaurants, providing you with authentic dishes and Osaka's famous food.
- Sake Shop: Yamazen-tei A Sake Paradise in Benten, You can find in our Sake shop a large selection of the best Sake of Japan, with the guidane of our Sake Master Konoike Zenemon.
- The "Tsubouchi Sekisai" of Ukiyo-tei is a legendary chef who once served Oda Nobunaga. In such restaurant, you can discover Japanese food culture and enjoy the unique cuisine.
- In the Bedrock Sauna Place, there are Jingu-bo equipped with the Rouryu steaming facilities, Seiryu-bo cold room, and a variety of rock baths in the Tsuboniwa-bo and the Kawadoko-bo of low temperature-bo could help you detoxify and dispel dampness.
- The Komachi-cyaya provides you menus with nutritious ingredients and beverages to maintain your body temperature, burn your fat and accelerate your sweating.
- Massage & Este Keirakuin is the relaxation facility of the highest rank in Kansai. You can receive nearly 50 kinds of services there to make yourself relaxed and beautiful.
- The traditional Japanese-style clothes, such as Machi girl, Cho-nin, Ninja, and Samurai, could be rent in the Kimono Rental KYONISHIKI and you could wear them in the hotel full of atmosphere of Anzuchi Momoyama era.
- The Book Free Rental has a collection of about 15,000 books, including comics, magazines and so on. You can read there at your leisure time.
- Men's bath: The natural onsen with weak alkalinity and constant flow from 1,000 meters underground fountainhead. There are open-air baths with constant flow in both men's and women's bathrooms. In the bathroom, you can find the carbonate onsen, the seasonally changing baths, saunas, scrabs, Garden bath by overlooking the wide courtyard.
- Women's bath: The natural onsen with weak alkalinity and constant flow from 1,000 meters underground fountainhead. There are open-air baths with constant flow in both men's and women's bathrooms. In the bathroom, you can find the carbonate onsen, the seasonally changing baths, saunas, scrabs, Garden bath by overlooking the wide courtyard.
- The Tengacyaya used to sell not only on-the-go preserved food of Azuchi-Momoyama era, hyourou-gan rice balls, but also Japanese crepes, rice crackers and so on. There are all kinds of delicacies which allow you to experience Japanese food culture.
- Fish Therapy
- Fish Therapy Little fish will peck, pick and clean the dead skin cells from your body -- truly unique, natural skin treatment!
- 11:00am～9:00am the next day (Last entry: 8:00 / Main baths can be used until 8:30)
- ※Unaccompanied child under 16 years old must check-out
by 19:00, and under 18 years old must check-out by 22:00
- Closing Day
- 6.19(wed)、7.10(wed)、 8.21(wed)、 9.11(wed)、10.9(wed)、11.20(wed)、12.8(wed)
- Benten Railway station JR Osaka Loop Line,
Osaka Metro Central Line.
Approximately 10 minutes from Osaka Station (Umeda)
Approximately 60 minutes from Kansai International Airport
- Address: 1-2-3 Benten, Minato-ku, Osaka
- Google map
- Surrounding parking lot